1. Pancheros (did you guys think this would be any lower than #1 on my list?)
2. Cheap beer
3. Affordable housing
4. Not having firetrucks turn on sirens right outside my apt at 4am.
5. My family (imagine that! :) )
6. My girls.
7. Being able to drive on a road that actually moves (vs. ANYWHERE in the tri-state area on I-95)
8. The smell of grass.
9. College football
10. Twins jerseys.
11. High school hockey games.
13. The fact that men don't wear skinnier jeans than I do.
14. not paying $5 plus tip for a Bud Light.
16. The leaves falling from the trees during Fall.
17. Not worrying about wet spots/stepping in shit on the sidewalk
18. Not living in a closet.
19. Not paying $1400 a month in rent (yep)
20. Not living amongst creatures.
21. Not paying $100 a month for a gym membership.
22. Not dealing with people who talk about how "New York is the greatest city EV-ERRR."
23. Wearing flip flops outside and not having my feet look like I walked on coals.
24. NOT HAVING TO WALK IN THE RAIN.
25. Being able to run outside and not worry about inhaling exhaust.
26. Being able to bike freely and worry about impending death.
27. SHOPPING MALLS.
28. Women who spend a reasonable amount of money on purses.
29. Cheese curds.
30. State fairs.
32. Spending weekends on lakes (sorry, I hate the ocean)
33. My dentist.
34. My gynecologist (sorry, he had the touch) (ok, sorry again)
35. All of Iowa City and the surrounding area
36. Being in driving distance of Iowa City.
37. Not having people smoke on my stoop.
38. Spending $60 on dinner alone (not including drinks).
39. MOTHERFUCKING TARGET.
40. Ginormous grocery stores.
41. The sound of crickets
42. The smell of rain
43. The thunderstorms
45. Being able to pack everything in a car and drive it home rather than carry it everywhere.
46. Central air in your home, not a wall unit.
47. Paying less than $100 for a decent haircut.
48. Being able to go about my day without elbowing a tourist of some sort.
49. No Yankee fans in sight.
50. A place to call home.